Zombidle Zombidle

I love just ramming my hands over my keyboard to destroy the buildings XD it's hilarious! Fun little game!

Wizurd Wizurd

I really enjoy games like this! It's fast paced and it's nice for when you just want to sit down and play for 5-10 minuets. One change I might make is to also allow the mouse wheel to change the spell slot. That might be a little nit picky but I feel like it would be a good change none the less. Solid game.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Haha funny that you mentioned the scrolling feature because I discussed it with my designer and I was going to add it if I had time. Obviously I didn't :P

Goblin Treasure Hunt Goblin Treasure Hunt

I really enjoyed the game! I played all the way through and saw no Major bugs. The game-play was fun and put a spin on this style of game. One thing to improve upon might be making the combat a little different like enabling a health bar so the monster can hit you back. Also give the game some appeal after you beat it because once you finish you can just fight the old monsters which has no point because you have nothing to spend gems or coins on. All in all it was a good game, keep it up!

Boss 101 Boss 101

One of my newest favorites. really dig the graphics, maybe a little more transition into the harder levels it seemed like someone flipped a switch and they were more difficult. But all in all great game!

DarkTimmy responds:

That does happen with the difficulty. You can get a boss that is WAY HARDER than the others and he can come right after a super easy one. Thanks for the play and the comment! So glad you liked it! Best and look for more! -Tim

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

This was great !!!!!!!! I just can't get enough.

Shopping Cart Hero 2 Shopping Cart Hero 2

The first version of this way better.The stuff on this is stupid and way to expensive.Like I said the first one was better.

Crumpled Crumpled

i thought this was a good game to play when you are board but the climbing was a little glitchy and i think you should be able to jump farther

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

epic

my favorit is the boat one

Pryon Ex Pryon Ex

desent

Good gameplay but a bit hard ant faster reloading and more xp gain rate are some things to improve but a fun game

Prose and Motion Prose and Motion

rocks

This a good game a good brain teaser one thing to change is give diffrent hints each tim u click it but over all a great game