Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

i legit met fart playing minecraft

Zombidle Zombidle

I love just ramming my hands over my keyboard to destroy the buildings XD it's hilarious! Fun little game!

Wizurd Wizurd

I really enjoy games like this! It's fast paced and it's nice for when you just want to sit down and play for 5-10 minuets. One change I might make is to also allow the mouse wheel to change the spell slot. That might be a little nit picky but I feel like it would be a good change none the less. Solid game.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Haha funny that you mentioned the scrolling feature because I discussed it with my designer and I was going to add it if I had time. Obviously I didn't :P

Goblin Treasure Hunt Goblin Treasure Hunt

I really enjoyed the game! I played all the way through and saw no Major bugs. The game-play was fun and put a spin on this style of game. One thing to improve upon might be making the combat a little different like enabling a health bar so the monster can hit you back. Also give the game some appeal after you beat it because once you finish you can just fight the old monsters which has no point because you have nothing to spend gems or coins on. All in all it was a good game, keep it up!

Toast on Lemonade Trees Toast on Lemonade Trees

nice beat

prety epic sounds dude epic vibe